1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Information collected through the klcgroup.vn website will be used to:
- Address customer inquiries.
- Provide you with the latest information about our Group.
- Review and enhance the content and interface of the Website.
- Conduct promotional activities related to products and services of KLC GROUP and its subsidiary companies.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- When necessary, we may use this information to contact you through means such as sending letters, thank-you notes, or information about our upcoming events.
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Except as described in this policy regarding the use of personal information, we commit not to disclose your personal information to external parties.
- We may disclose or provide your personal information in the following circumstances:
(a) When required by legal authorities.
(b) When we believe it will help protect our legitimate interests before the law.
(c) In emergency situations and when necessary to protect the personal safety of other klcgroup.vn members.
4. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- When you submit your personal information to us, you agree to the terms outlined above. klcgroup.vn commits to safeguard your personal information to the best of our abilities.
- However, due to technical limitations, no data can be transmitted over the internet with 100% security. Therefore, we cannot provide an absolute guarantee that the information you provide to us will be kept entirely safe, and we cannot be held responsible in case of unauthorized access to your personal information, such as instances where you voluntarily share information with others.
5. DATA RETENTION
- KLC GROUP will store the personal information provided by customers on our internal systems while providing services to customers or until the purpose of collection is fulfilled, or until customers request the removal of the provided information.
6. “SPAM” POLICY
- KLC GROUP is genuinely concerned about the issue of spam (unsolicited emails) and deceptive emails falsely claiming to be from us. Therefore, KLC GROUP asserts that we will only send emails to you when you have provided us with contact information.
- If you accidentally receive an unsolicited email from our system for reasons beyond your control, please click the unsubscribe link provided or directly inform the website’s administration.
7. CHANGES TO THE POLICY
- We reserve the right to change the content of this page without prior notice to align with KLC GROUP’s needs and customer feedback. When we update the content of this policy, we will revise the “Last Updated” timestamp below.
8. CONTACT INFORMATION